How to Make Cannabis Infused Ice Cream
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁:
two cups of infused basic vanilla ice-cream. You can tweak this recipe with your favorite ingredients to your likings.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱:
- About 0,5l (two cups) of infused whipping cream (check our previous post to learn how it’s made)
- One can of sweetened condensed milk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- A quarter of a teaspoon with salt
- Two bowls and one spatula
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁’𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲:
1. Whisk the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl.
2. In a separate, chilled bowl, used a mixer to whip the cannabis cream until firm peaks form.
3. Take a spatula and fold about half of the infused whipped cream mixture into the condensed milk mixture until combined, then fold that mixture back into the whipped cream and blend well.
4. Put the mixture into an airtight container and freeze for around 3 hours.