How to Make Cannabis Infused Sugar
This one might be the most versatile edibles imaginable; cannabis sugar. A basic ingredient which you can use for infusing almost anything food related.
3-5 gram of cannabis
1 cup of grain ethanol (≈ 200ml)
1 cup of sugar (≈ 200ml)
POT by NOIDS
One container for the finished product
One cup to retain the evaporated ethanol
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
1. Decarboxylate your cannabis (check our website or Youtube Channel for tips)
2. Add the ethanol to your decarboxylated herbs and let the mixture rest for at least three hours at room temperature. Stir once or twice in between
3. Separate the used herb flowers and the mixture by using the POT by NOIDS filter. You can discard the buds
4. Put the mixture back into the glass and add the sugar
5. Add the condenser to your filter and evaporate the ethanol with your POT by NOIDS (catch up to 95% back in your cup)
6. Let the infused sugar cool down. When it’s cold, grind or break it into the desired size.
Tip: this method is almost the same as making wax or tincture, but to make sugar, you’ll add the sugar in before the last step (evaporation of the ethanol). We have a step by step ‘how to’ video on how to make wax / tincture on our YouTube channel. Be sure to check it out!