Shipping and Returns
NOIDS is proud to offer shipping to the EU, UK, and US. In addition, we cover all import taxes (import duty and VAT) on behalf of customers outside of the EU. See below for details of our shipping methods, delivery times, and 100-day return policy.
Shipping Methods and Delivery Times
Please be aware that all delivery times are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. Delivery times may vary during public holidays.
Netherlands - DHL Parcel (1–3 days)
Belgium - DHL Parcel (1–3 days)
Germany - DHL Parcel (1–3 days)
UK - DHL Parcel (1–3 days)
France - DHL Parcel (2–6 days)
Spain - DHL Parcel (2–6 days)
Italy - DHL Parcel (2–6 days)
Portugal - DHL Parcel (2–6 days)
Switzerland - DHL Parcel (2–6 days)
Non-listed European countries - DHL Parcel (4–8 days)
• US and Canada - DHL Express (3–6 days)
Cancellation and Order Updates
You can cancel or modify orders until they leave our warehouse. Once sent to the courier, customers must request a return and place a new order. You can return and refund any NOIDS product up to 100 days after receipt.
Once the 100 days have expired, we only accept returns on a case-by-case basis. Please get in touch with our customer service department using email@example.com to discuss returns outside of our 100-day return policy.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, which is why we offer a 100-day return policy.
If, for any reason, you aren’t satisfied with your order or change your mind, we’re happy to accept returns within 100 days, provided they meet the returns guidelines listed below:
• Item(s) must be returned within 100 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase (i.e. your order number).
• Make sure you contact us first before returning an order. We will give you detailed instructions on how to return your item correctly.
• The customer is responsible for shipping the merchandise back to our warehouse. All fees, including “shipping and handling” fees, are non-refundable.
• Item(s) must be unused and in their original packaging. Please ensure you include all of the original packing material, instruction papers, and/or manuals. We will be unable to process your return if parts are missing, or if items are not packed properly to avoid damage to products and their boxes and/or packages.
• Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc.
• If you request a refund, we will refund the purchase price (excluding shipping costs) once we have received the returned item and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
• NOIDS reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Shipping and Returns FAQ
Q: What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
A: If a package is damaged during shipping and it is apparent when it arrives at your door, please REFUSE the delivery. If you have already accepted the package and discover it is damaged, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Be sure to save all paperwork and packing material with the damaged goods. The carrier may wish to inspect it before processing the claim. Please do not return damaged-in-shipment merchandise yourself. It could jeopardise your claim and prevent you from receiving credit for the return.
Q: What do I do if my order arrives faulty?
A: Please send a short video or photos of the defect to email@example.com. Often, our customer service representatives can help you solve the issue right away! If you cannot provide "evidence" of the defect, a return or replacement may be more difficult, but we will always try our best to assist you. For help with defects found after the product is in use, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What do I do if my order is missing parts?
A: Should you receive an order that is missing a part, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We will ensure that you are sent the appropriate part from our stock.